Thursday, January 29, 2009

Grandpa's visit

I love it when MY Daddy is here for a visit. There is no better Birthday gift than his presence! No matter how many years past, as soon as I see my Daddy, I am a little girl all over again. Looks like I'm not the only one thrilled with the visit!

Grandpa Wii's. Yippee! We have Grandpa in our wii now so he is with us at the bowling alley or playing on our baseball team whenever we play.

Go Grandpa. I think he really like bowling...he didn't beat the champion though!

Grandpa and the Mama joins Butter Bean at school for a special dinosaur lunch. There was dinosaur eggs, swamp soup, chicken dinosaurs, leafy trees, and dinosaur cookies for all...yummy! What-out for that Butterasaurs's!

It's a tradition! Grandpa joins us once again at one of our favorite GLECPTA outing;
the Dallas World Aquarium. http://www.dwazoo.com/d/

Very up-close and personal with the manatees. It's a favorite.

Whoa! Watch out overhead...it's a sawfish!

Butter loves to have her turn with the camera

Her self portrait!

Here's a girl that loves to hang with her buddies.

Grandpa takes us to Dunkin' Donuts for breakfast.
After all a girl's gotta have her donuts!

No comments: