Thursday, February 5, 2009

Dennis Lee Productions

What a treat! Butter and I met some of our friends to see one of our favorite performers, Dennis Lee. Mr. Dennis is a ventriloquist. He and his troupe of puppets engage the audience in an awesome show of fun and laughs with an inspired message. He shares on his web site that his puppets are....
Characters with Character; The message of personal responsibility, respect, fairness, kindness, trustworthiness, caring, drug free, hate free violence free living will help to make the world we live in a better place for everyone."
Amen!
Although the current web site is still under construction, be sure to check back for weekly messages that help children keep the good in and get the bad out!www.dennisleeproductions.com

1 comment:

Savor The Days said...

I'm so sad! We love Dennis Lee and were planning on going this year but the day came and went and I totally forgot about it! Rats! Butter looks like she had a great time though.