Thursday, March 5, 2009

Flat Stanley Goes to Hollywood!

We are starting a Flat Stanley project!
Butter Bean has added her creative touch to our Flat Stanley and he is already on his way to Hollywood California. We are adding the following note and plan to send a Flat Stanley to friends and family across the nation.
Please join the fun and share pictures and stories of any
Flat Stanley adventures you have had!


Greetings! Meet my friend Stanley Lambchop. You might have noticed something different about Stanley. He is flat. He became that way one morning when a bulletin board fell on him while he was laying in bed. Being flat has many advantages. I am reading about the adventures of Flat Stanley in a book series by Jeff Brown. It has been great fun reading about Stanley and his travels and adventures.

I am sending you this custom-colored Flat Stanley and a note about myself, where I live, what I love and what happens during my day in hopes that you will send me a note about yourself. Please include a picture of you and Flat Stanley.

My name is Butter Bean. I am 5 ½ years old and was born in the Great State of Texas where I still live. I love my family and our two miniature dachshund puppies Peanut and Pumpkin, plus my Beta fish named Rainbow. I love playing with all my friends and enjoy many activities through-out the week. I take piano, swimming, tap dance and ballet lessons, plus sing in the choir. I’m having a dance recital this spring and soon I will start playing Soccer. I love to read books, cook with my mom and go to Lowe’s with my Dad. My favorite place to go for a treat is the Donut Shop and Braum’s Ice Cream.

The weather is beautiful here in Texas, our Bradford Pear and Red Bud trees are starting to bloom. My Dad planted over a 150 daffodil, crocus and ranunculus bulbs which are also starting to grow and will be blooming soon.

This week I are going to see a musical production of Flat Stanley with my friends. It’s a great way to get excited and launch my “Flat Stanley Project”. Be sure to check-out my blog at www.thebutterbeanreport.blogspot.com for details of all my adventures!

No comments: